Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Thursday 30 May 2013

Long lost film circa 2010-2011

Going through some old belongings the other day I discovered an unprocessed roll of 35mm, which came as a nice albeit uncharacteristic surprise.
As i'd figured, upon processing it turned out to be photographs from my undergraduate years, a time where I was generally too poverty stricken to warrant the 6 quid it cost to process C 41, which wasn't my film of choice anyhow, less desperation forced me to it.
One thing I never understood is how some cheap-ass budget Fuji 200 film can come out looking so nice on my camera when the high-end Kodak Portra 200 that costs, like, £10 a roll always came out looking so crap. Regardless, that's one of the reasons I don't generally use colour, but at least the results on this stuff have turned out some quite nicely taken, well exposed shots from around 2011, i think.
Sam, St. Judes, Plymouth

Louis, Freedom Fields, Plymouth
www.louislittle.co.uk 

Morgan, Freedom Fields, Plymouth

Louis, St. Judes, Plymouth

Sam, Freedom Fields, Plymouth

David & James, Calcot Field, Reading
www.silentplatform.com



Calcot Field, Reading

David drinking, Calcot Field, Reading

David at Reading Bowl

David in the woods

David & I in the woods, Reading

David's faded reaper tattoo, Reading


No comments:

Post a Comment